Wednesday 26 May 2010

Chestnut Seven, Ground Floor, Room 11.

Philippa and Julie and Jess and Laura and Donagh and Two Unidentifiable Girls were taking photos outside of my window because Philippa is leaving tomorrow morning so I stuck my head out of my window and yelled

"HEY, I HAVE BEEN A MAJOR PART OF THIS FLAT ALL YEAR"

I have been a part of this flat for about three weeks at the start of semester 1 actually, but because I love them all dearly and will miss them terribly I was NOT going to miss out on cheesy photo time even though I was make-upless and shiny as a patent shoe (despite new 'non-greasy' suncream, which IS better than The One I Shall Not Name so: complaint not).

But I'm serious, I am going to miss them, and currently feel like shedding a tear for the brief encounters I have had with these fine specimens in the kitchen or on the way to the bog.

In fact, I love every single person in Chestnut 7, & I have been blessed with the fact that my key card let me in to all the floors, even though this got me accused of many thieving activities by the crazy but marvellous boys from the 1st floor, who actually ended up stealing MY green washing up brush.

Movies/Singstar with the top floor, Nadine's fag breaks and the time that guy pissed against my window also wonderful.

Ah, I'm so glad I moved to Ireland. It's been such a top year - even beats that year I worked at Shoe Zone.

Would I live in halls again? NO.

2 comments:

  1. It's been such a top year - even beats that year I worked at Shoe Zone. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Oh Katie, I love you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    u never cease to make me laugh and smile

    ReplyDelete