Friday 21 May 2010

Nearly out of suncream.

Thank Dog. That Banana Boat Baby Block Factor 50 has been making my face look like a week old chip pan. Or a fried egg with no yolk but with extra watered-down ketchup to compensate.
I digress!
But, I am ever so pleased that the suncream has nearly come to the end of the tube, ironically on the first day when I might have actually needed to use it for about an hour. Sometimes I think I might as well just go out and frazzle like a fat old football fan.
I'm sure there are worse things than having dodgy skin, even if we are close to 'Teenage Years Effectively Ruined' stage. Welcome to ten more years of raging adult acne? Don't even think about it, Mr DNA.
But anyway, if anyone can inform me of anything that is factor 20 or above that won't make me want to cut my own head off with a bread knife then let me know. Otherwise I'm just going for Uvistat which always WAS a winner... don't know why I don't just stick to trusty things that actually WORK.

The good news: Ethno exam is over. I am glad about this, but as usual I am more concerned about the ol' suncream issue.

Anything else?

Well, I'm currently listening to some really chavvy music on Lastfm, & I am enjoying it. It reminds me of being in one of those gyms where there are no mirrors and you just ran for 5 minutes and you think you're a rake because there are no mirrors and you just ran for 5 minutes. 'Love inc. - You're a superstar'.

The blessing of the day is that I finally threw the rest of those seafood sticks (cheap fifty pence initiation of a 'crab stick') in to thee TRASH CAN. However, some cretin has used my cheese spread, inserting some unidentifiable red substance which resulted in grand mould growth... So that went in the bin too.

I bought loads of Muller yogurts, ate loads of Shreddies, vacuumed up a spider... you know, another one of those days in my life which was a day further away from the day I was born and a day closer to the day when I pack it in. Ho ho ho.
Felt pretty bad about the spider though... think the whole of Elms heard me scream in terror.

Yeah, so... that's it really. Merry Christmas babe x

(Just thought I'd send my boyfriend seasonal wishes five years in advance - love ya baby lolz. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU. I HOPE YOU'RE NOT A WANKER... actually I sincerely hope you're not a banker either, considering The Millionaire & The Murder Mansion I watched last night on 4od. SICK.)

2 comments:

  1. Loved the last paragraph... I also hope my future husband is not a wanker :) But I think I'll have the banker if you're not taking him :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha you are so amazing Miss Wallis!

    ReplyDelete